"Everything I’ve never done, I want to do with you."
- William Chapman (via bvlgarian-princess)
(Source: williamchapmanwritings, via langleav)
"I hate going to sleep with you on my mind and not in my bed."
- Sleep (via sagmirwo)
(Source: buryme-inthesky, via stephisinspace)
"How do you get so empty? Who takes it out of you?"
- Ray Bradbury Fahrenheit 451 (via loav)
(Source: larmoyante, via langleav)
"She had a habit of walking around in white cotton panties and writing poetry on the back of crumpled envelopes."
- Michael Faudet (via michaelfaudet)
"It is a lonely feeling when someone you care about becomes a stranger."
- Lemony Snicket, When Did You See Her Last? (via samardic)
(Source: durianseeds, via youwantalchemyrightoutofme)
"You must learn to let go. Release the stress. You were never in control anyway."
- Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free (via observando)
"Nostalgia is a
that insists things
than they seemed."
- Michelle K. (via bluile)
(Source: michellekpoems, via stayfakebitch)
"She was free in her wildness. She was a wanderess, a drop of free water. She belonged to no man and to no city."
- Roman Payne, The Wanderess (via larmoyante)
We went from nothing to something liking to loving
It was us against the world now we just fucking
It’s like I loved you so much and now I just hate you
Feeling stupid for all the time that I gave you
Iggy Azalea - Black Widow